Do you have a passion for culinary arts? Come to Switzerland to experience our school in-person find out more about getting your bachelor’s degree at one of the finest culinary schools in the world. Held multiple times throughout the year – Open Days are the best way to discover for yourself all that our school has to offer. Get a behind-the scenes look at our programs, get a feel for what it’s like to be a student, and be blown away by the spectacular views on campus!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Experience the world of culinary arts
- A tour of the campus and the kitchen facilities, with an exclusive visit to The Mosimann Collection, a personal collection of culinary artifacts entrusted to the school by world-famous Chef Anton Mosimann
- An interactive presentation of the school and the programs offered
- Individual counselling to determine your next steps
- Lunch in the school restaurant
GOOD TO KNOW
- Preparing for your visit
- Please make sure to register for the Open Day you wish to attend through our online registration form. Registration must be received at least one week prior to the event.You must be at least 16 years old to participate.
- We allow a maximum of three guests per party, one candidate plus one to two family members.
- We recommend you arrive in Montreux one day before the Open Day commences.
- Accommodation can be reserved on one of our campuses or in a hotel at a preferential price.
- Transportation between our campuses is provided. However, visitors are responsible for transportation to and from Geneva airport to Montreux.
VISIT US ONLINE
Virtual Open Days
We understand that in-person visits to our campuses in Switzerland may not be possible for all. For prospective students who wish to learn more about our school and programs without traveling to Switzerland, we offer Virtual Open Days throughout the year.