So you have a passion for hospitality and are interested in finding out more about getting your bachelor’s degree at one of our three leading hospitality management schools? Come to Switzerland to experience our schools in-person. Held multiple times throughout the year – Open Days are the best way to discover for yourself all that our schools have to offer. Get a behind-the scenes look at our undergraduate programs, get a feel for what it’s like to be a student, and be blown away by the spectacular views on campus!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Experience the world of hospitality
You’ll have the opportunity to visit multiple schools and campuses a part of Swiss Education Group and be able to customize your visit based on the schools in which you are most interested: Swiss Hotel Management School and Hotel Institute Montreux on Monday, César Ritz Colleges Switzerland on Tuesday.
Monday program: Ranked 3rd best hospitality school in the world, Swiss Hotel Management School provides a hands-on hospitality education that embraces digital transformation and learning by doing. The campus you will visit is found in the magnificent Caux Palace, which overtowers Lake Geneva and is one of the most advanced, luxurious, and biggest hotels ever designed.
Ranked 7th in the world, Hotel Institute Montreux teaches the business of hospitality and provides you with the flexibility to tailor your education with unique specializations. Found in the heart of bustling Montreux, you won’t want to miss the lake promenade, with its lush vegetation and breathtaking views of the Swiss Alps.
Tuesday program: Ranked 6th in the world, César Ritz Colleges is a leading business school with entrepreneurship and hospitality at its heart. The school’s campus in Le Bouveret overlooks Lake Geneva and is only a few minutes away from the French border. It shares its facilities with students of Culinary Arts Academy, Switzerland’s number one culinary school, meaning you will be served amazing dishes on a regular basis! As the first Green Globe certified campus in the world, it hosts its very own beehives and is a refuge for tawny owls and hedgehogs!
GOOD TO KNOW
Preparing for your visit
- Please make sure to register for the Open Day you wish to attend through our online registration form. Registration must be received at least one week prior to the event.
- You must be at least 16 years old to participate.
- We allow a maximum of three guests per party, one candidate plus one to two family members.
- We recommend you arrive in Montreux one day before the Open Day commences.
- Accommodation can be reserved on one of our campuses or in a hotel at a preferential price.
- Transportation between our campuses is provided. However, visitors are responsible for transportation to and from Geneva airport to Montreux.